Placeholder
Okay, I am working on my meme, as assigned by Emily. I have the letter "G." It is not easy. Please be patient.
In the meantime, you can consider how much I hate receiving text messages on my cell phone, since the cell phone company makes me pay 30 cents for each one of them. And I don't get the message until much later. You are much better off calling me (it's a phone--use it to make a call!) or emailing me. >:(
In the meantime, you can consider how much I hate receiving text messages on my cell phone, since the cell phone company makes me pay 30 cents for each one of them. And I don't get the message until much later. You are much better off calling me (it's a phone--use it to make a call!) or emailing me. >:(

2 Comments:
Where are your G's?????? Emily is mad!
grrrr....
Post a Comment
<< Home