posted by happyoblivion at 4/10/2008 03:51:00 PM
hey! my comment didn't stick! I love Shaun the Sheep!! I think he should be featured in their next movie! So cute is right!
They have a TV show and DVDs for sale, but unfortunately only in the U.K. And you can't buy the DVDs since they are "region 2," whereas DVD players in the U.S. only play "region 1." Waaah! If only we had a region-free DVD player...
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
hey! my comment didn't stick!
I love Shaun the Sheep!! I think he should be featured in their next movie! So cute is right!
They have a TV show and DVDs for sale, but unfortunately only in the U.K. And you can't buy the DVDs since they are "region 2," whereas DVD players in the U.S. only play "region 1." Waaah! If only we had a region-free DVD player...
Post a Comment
<< Home