Great Aloha Run 2008
This Presidents' Day, Angelpoo & I ran the 8.15 mile Great Aloha Run. It didn't rain for once, so the dry conditions were good, unlike the first year when I accidently stepped in some water and ran with a wet sock! This year was my fastest ever, coming in at 1:05:07 at an 8:00 minute mile pace. All that training really paid off. Angelpoo did great, especially for it being her first time. She ran it in 1:13:41. I think my first year running it (with the wet sock), it took me 1:23...It was great to be able to run it with our friends, too, especially since we kept to tradition, meeting at the same place in the morning and eating at Zippy's after the race. The only humbug part was that we ordered Orange Bang at Zippy's, but then the waitress came back to tell us that the Orange Bang machine was broken, so no yummy drink for us. Oh well. Otherwise, it was a great day!

3 Comments:
Don't forget about the tasty taro tapioca dessert with whip cream!
more posts!
yes! tasty tapioca!
you two are so fast!!
Post a Comment
<< Home