New phone
After 6 years with my trusty old cell phone, AT&T finally forced me to get a new phone as they are dismantling the analog network. The old Panasonic phone was super durable, nice and loud, and never gave me problems until AT&T shut down the network. Too many dropped calls, so I finally had to get a new phone! Anyhow, it's the Palm Treo 750. I'm still figuring it out, but if anyone has tips and tricks, please let me know!

5 Comments:
I know a trick. Gimme Oreo and I'll tell you :D
You missed a post in October! You need to double post this month...hee :)
Hey Bryan!
My Treo started giving me problems of different nature: doesn't sync, doesn't dial, not responding to any key press, no way to dismiss alarms, .....I just called and asked for a replacement. So good luck!
If you want tips, you can consider shooting vv an email since he has been my tech support :)
Take care!
Well, but I am still pretty happy with the phone. It's probably just that I picked up a "not-too-good" unit :)
NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!
Post a Comment
<< Home