Long Awaited Update & Return to Employment
I start my new job in a week, which is working in the clinic and nursery at the hospital here. I'll be teaching residents and hope I remember enough correct information to pass along and try to put on my wise and knowing face in the morning. The sad part is saying goodbye to the unstructured days without work. I still have so many things to do that I didn't get to. I part of the way through converting the tapes of my radio shows to mp3 format, still need to read Harry Potter #7 and another 2 books sitting on my desk, watch a bunch of movies that have been on my list for quite a while, completely organize all my notes and files, go on those hikes I've been wanting to do, go surfing, learn scuba, etc. I guess the lesson is to do things when you can, or else you will put it off for later...and then later becomes much later, which may become never...

2 Comments:
Is it the same hospital you've been working at? Or a different hospital?
Same hospital--there is only one children's hospital in the state, so this is it. I started reading the Harry Potter book yesterday afternoon and got through 1/3 of it (250 pages), with interruptions (make meals, pay bills, return emails, go to 3 hour dinner meeting...). If I didn't have so many other things to do, I might have read straight through. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home