You must see this movie! It's a cute, funny, and touching film about elementary school kids in NYC learning to ballroom dance. Worth going out of your way to see it.
What??? Are you kidding pachoo? It's not a horror movie at all. I loved it. Go see it with Kim, it will be very romantic date with a funny movie and kids...ummm
Happy Oblivion you big fat head! O stop sleeping on your big fat bed. Get up this instance and join the crowd. Post something so we can all be less loud :)
27 Comments:
we go ballroom dancing ok? we have to take classes when your schedule is more free :)
Documentary?
Looks more like a horror movie to me.
What??? Are you kidding pachoo? It's not a horror movie at all. I loved it. Go see it with Kim, it will be very romantic date with a funny movie and kids...ummm
Happy belated birthday Bry-Why-Guy!
Is it belated? I thought it was today (the 27th).
Either way, Happy Birthday!
Thanks, guys! I'm post-call...time to sleep...
Hey, it's August!
Post something heady!
POST!
POST!
POST!
POST!
BUMP!
WE WANT A POST!
WE WANT A POST!
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!
HEY HEY HO HO
HAPPY OBLIVION NEEDS TO POST!
LOL, that's a good one pachoo!
arrrgh
Oh boy, did I start all this? Ooooops.
POST SOMETHING!
I am holding an eel sushi piece hostage till we receive a post!
C'MON!!!! WE'RE ALL DYING HERE!!!!
Something's growing on the eel!! It needs help!!!
egads! patience, my little grasshoppers...
Please provide us a post
O happy oblivion host
So that we might boast
Of your great words in a toast!
Good one Tim!
Happy Oblivion you big fat head!
O stop sleeping on your big fat bed.
Get up this instance and join the crowd.
Post something so we can all be less loud :)
The hounds are set loose
Heading to you on a caboose
Better post something quick
Or else you'll get lots of licks!
We all wait
patiently for a post.
But none is given,
so I will eat rib roast.
I check his blog,
twice a day.
Happy Oblivion
has nothing to say.
Our rants and pleads
fall on deaf ears.
Nothing is posted
despite our jeers.
Oh won't you please post?
No more delays
If you do we'll keep quiet
for another 30 days.
Oh no, this is getting out of hand. Ding head!
POST!
POST!
POST!
POST!
POST!
POST!
POST!
There once was a guy named Bryan
whose monthly posts started stallin'.
He just ignored us
despite our angry chorus
His excuse was "I'm Hawaiian".
Morning rain
Clicking keys
Only Pachoo poetry
We hold our breath in anticipation
For a monthly posting sure to come
Only it can offer emancipation
to its readers' beating drum!
Another rhyme to remind
Happy Oblivion that it's time
Because his readers are not blind
Post quick of we'll feed you lime!
Post a Comment
<< Home