Sunday, May 08, 2005

Photos

This is what it looks like here. Click on the title "Photos" above. Enjoy!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Looks nice there. Have things calmed down abit work wise for you?

5:37 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Work is always busy. I have what people call a "black cloud," meaning lots of stuff happens (many sick patients, many admissions, many deliveries, many acute issues, etc.) when I am around the hospital. Next month promises to be even more busy, as I will be in the Emergency Department. It never ends!

1:35 AM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

doh! i'll be sure to lug angela over to your hospital to deliver on your ER shift ;)

3:13 AM, May 31, 2005  
Blogger pachoo said...

It's a new month, happyoblivion!

7:17 PM, June 01, 2005  
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Wow, you guys are really on top of things. Oh shoot, I gotta go pay the rent!

2:19 AM, June 02, 2005  
Blogger pachoo said...

I thought you would enjoy this...especially the part about the doctors who couldn't decide between pre-med and english lit while in college.

Hopefully this link works:

http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-he-docblog6jun06,0,987828.story?coll=la-home-health

1:05 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

LOL, that's a great article Pat. Nice find!

9:56 AM, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home