Top Ten Patricks--UPDATED
Well, after some discussion, here's what we have:
1) This guy
2) Patrick Stewart
3) St. Patrick
------------------------------------
4) Pat Riley
5) Pat O'Brien
6) Patrick Henry: "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death."
7) Danica Patrick
8) Pat from SNL
9) Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont
1) This guy
2) Patrick Stewart
3) St. Patrick
------------------------------------
4) Pat Riley
5) Pat O'Brien
6) Patrick Henry: "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death."
7) Danica Patrick
8) Pat from SNL
9) Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont
Not in the top 10 (cuz we say so):
Patrick Swayze
Patrick Ewing
Patrick Ewing
*rankings still in flux--can you think of more deserving Patricks?

13 Comments:
4) Pat from SNL
Ah, yes... Very good. Androgynous Pat from SNL. And where on this list do guys like Patrick Swayze go? And Patrick Henry: "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death."
LOL, I thought about Patrick Swayze too. Then I thought... this is from a guy's point of view and dropped him =).
How could we forget about Pat Riley of Lakers fame since it's NBA Finals season.
Yes, the NBA. Good one! As for Patrick Ewing, I was never really much of a fan...
Sorry, I was out for a week so I did not have a chance to contribute to this thread.
Wot about Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont? And Pat O'Brien from that entertainment show that I forgot the name of? And that Danica Patrick, that racer girl.
I vote putting Pat O'Brien as #1.
Sorry. #1 is not budging.
Who's Danica Patrick? gooooogle time.
Ding head, are you behind again? Post someting new!!! Like tell everyone how big your head grew or how you plan to torture the new residents :) Make them cook for you, buy you boba drinks, pizza...
I demand a July posting.
POSTING POSTING POSTING!!!
arrrgh
Tera Patrick...
Post a Comment
<< Home