posted by happyoblivion at 11/05/2004 11:59:00 PM
Where's the insightful commentary and the funny children stories! Let's hear about Chui's frogs =).
Yeah, man. I agree with the hyphenated one. Where's "Mih Thinks"????
Hey, visitors! Sorry guys, I'm busily cramming for USMLE Step 3 and taking care of sick kids in the ICU. The weather sure has cooled down--it's really windy and temps are down into the 70s now. Brrrr!!! :P
Bah!! that's not cold, you big cheeseball. It's below zero and we should get our first snowfall any day now!What's on your X-mas wishlist this year Bryan?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I wub you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Where's the insightful commentary and the funny children stories! Let's hear about Chui's frogs =).
Yeah, man. I agree with the hyphenated one. Where's "Mih Thinks"????
Hey, visitors! Sorry guys, I'm busily cramming for USMLE Step 3 and taking care of sick kids in the ICU. The weather sure has cooled down--it's really windy and temps are down into the 70s now. Brrrr!!! :P
Bah!! that's not cold, you big cheeseball. It's below zero and we should get our first snowfall any day now!
What's on your X-mas wishlist this year Bryan?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I wub you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home