Great Aloha Run 2007


This is the second year that I've run the Great Aloha Run, which is 8.15 miles on the streets of Honolulu. I improved by 7:30 (minutes:seconds), so this year's time was 1:12:30, for a pace of 8:54. I was too cheap to buy the timing chip (it was included last year; cost extra this year), but luckily one of the photos of me finishing had another person in there with a race number I could look up. In the photo above, I'm somewhere on the left, waiting at the start line while the "elite" runners get to take off first. If you want to see photos of me in agony at the end, email me...

By the way, I've removed the log-in requirement for the blog. We'll keep it this way as long as I don't get posts from advertisers. They are like parasites, don't you think?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home