Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bender & Al Gore


Hilarious! Click the link above.

An animated Gore interacts with Bender, the robot on the Fox series "Futurama." A mock-earnest Gore tries to save the world for humanity, declaring, "The Earth will become a deadly smog ball that chokes out all human life." An uncaring Bender chugs a beer and says, "Good -- more beer for robots."

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike J said...

I heard cartoon network is going to make NEW episodes of Futurama. I always liked the episodes where the planet express ship goes to war, because it looks like a flying slug with a teenie laser pointer going "pew pew!"

5:32 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

LOL, i finally just saw that clip. Hilarious!! I should know to come by Happy Oblivion more often for funny postings.

How are things in Hawaii going? Haven't heard from you for awhile! An update email is long overdue.

1:24 PM, August 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home