My watch!
I was just looking around, and found this watch. The engineers of you should appreciate the intricacies, while I can appreciate the simplicity and labeling. Check out the main website (note that you can turn the "pages" by clicking at the corners) and this detailed review. Don't forget to watch the movie--very surreal and artsy.

5 Comments:
Nice! When it comes to watches I'd much rather have a simple reliable watch versus a fancy techie one. I prefer metallic bands versus leather/cloth ones, so I'd rate the MIH watch as 8 out of 10. The movie, however, is quite cool with all of those spinning discs and whatnot.
Just saw this. Naturally, the name of it alone makes it perfect for you! Add to that the exquisite design and you've got a winner. Let's see a pic of it in real life!
that's a 4k watch...
yeah, a just little out of my price range...
It's funny how they mentioned the simplistic mechanism to get an accurate calendar. that made me think cheap, so i thought, hey, I'll get one! Then I converted the price and nearly crapped my pants. There isn't even any bling on it.
Post a Comment
<< Home